Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Craft Block



Do you ever have a crafty project in your head and after you get out all the supplies,
grab a drink and a snack, sit down to create and a here comes a craft BLOCK sure as the world.
BAM, out of nowhere.
The craft you had in mind suddenly seems like a waste of time and supplies.

That happened today with this round plaque.
It's so discouraging.
I just wanted to create a cute lil' something to hang somewhere.



I painted it teal and green.
Why ?
Because I like teal and green.
After I painted it I stared at it.
And stared at it.
And went and made 2 pillows for the shop and came back and stared at it some more.



Glitter was not what I had in mind.
Red was not what I had in mind.


A heart was not what I had in mind.
It just happened.
I have no clue where I am hanging a round plaque with a red glitter heart on it.
I think it needs something else.
Maybe the word LOVE  or the words LOVE TO READ cut from a vintage dictionary.
I still have to seal it so maybe I'll add some text.

I like vintage text.
I hate craft block.

Pin It!

No comments: