Sunday, January 22, 2012

Instagram Weekly






...


  1. McDonald's your new kid's meal french fry is so stinkin' cute.
  2. Daisy caught napping with Chloe.  Daisy likes Chloe way more when she (Chloe) is sleeping.
  3. Thrift find and no you may not have it.
  4. Waiting on a Strep Test, it came back negative.
  5. I have never noticed that my tea bags have cute little phrases on the tags.
  6. Chloe HAD to have a squeegee at The Dollar Tree.  She insisted on calling him Mr. Squeegee so I made him a true Mister.
  7. Chloe's  new chore ... folding towels.  She did a lovely job.  I am guilty of giving my child a chore I hate.
  8. The sun is beautiful yet blinding on my morning drive.
  9. Mini Boden.....LOVE.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I give my kids the towel folding chore too :)

I got my calendar. I love it! Thank you so much.