Monday, December 19, 2011

To Bandwagon or Not To Bandwagon








































I am not a typical bandwagon jumper on-er.
Just because the rest of America is doing is doesn't mean squat to me.

I am slow to do what is "hip" at the moment.....I usually check it out way later.

I didn't tweet right away.
I just got an iphone a few months ago.
I got my first pair of cowboy boots only months ago too.
My facebook pages are not even a year old.
I don't like nor listen to Lady Gaga.
I was waaaay late to the whole Twilight thing.
What is Zumba ??? 
Never had a pomegranate anything.

Now Tim  Tebow is a different story.
I am full on, on this bandwagon.
I have jumped on with both of my waaaay too late cowboy boots.

I admire this man.
God is using him.
It's exciting to watch.
Enough said....his actions speak tons and all of America is paying attention.

And I am only going to say this because I know most of you are thinking it....and he ain't bad to look at either.  (wink)

see ya'll

Pin It!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This sounds just like me! I don't usually jump on the bandwagon right away either, but I am all over this bandwagon. :)