Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Elfin ... Behind the Scenes (not for little readers)

I have really REALLY enjoyed the elf antics this year.
With Chloe getting older I can foresee that the "magic" of Christmas will begin to fade soon.
So, I really kicked it up a notch this year.

Ticky, our elf has been, funny, adventurous, playful and plain ole silly.


Cirque du Elf is my favorite so far.
This popped in my head when I heard a mention of Mission Impossible  on TV
I pictured Tom Cruise dangling from ropes inches from the floor and
simultaneously I saw Ticky dangling  from my cabinet tops.

Not in Mission Impossible fashion .... but in Cirque du Elf fashion.






































A little behind the scenes of Cirque du Elf.
Google how to spell Cirque and du
Make a Billboard
Attach yarn to your elf, I used 3 attachment spots to keep him from hanging all wonky
Place yarn ends under large heavy bowl.

Done.
Cirque du Elf and lots of ooohs and aaaahhsss.

see ya'll

Pin It!

No comments: