Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Week of Instagram

My week of Instagram




  1. Freshly sharpened pencils for mega amounts of homework.
  2. Rain...thankful for dirty cars and puddles and wet bottoms of my blue jean legs this week we needed it.
  3. Homework time, sometimes it is easy going, sometimes it is a battle. This day was a battle.
  4. Lunch at the What-A-Burger Drive In...one of my favorites.
  5. Our granny weenie, Lei Lei, she loves to lay on the shag run in my studio. I caught her watching me work.
  6. My adding machine at work Chloe thinks I am the coolest because I can use this baby without looking.  I rock !!
  7. Vintage fabrics need I say more.
  8. Cutest idea for a pumpkin.  Meow !!
  9. Fun stools at Chloe's gym.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Brandy Layton said...

Yeah! I am a super duper people! All jokes aside, I just loved your blog on my Facebook, what a great little corner of the world here! I love the pumpkin! See ya around! Bran