Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Clever

Happy Wednesday it's my day off  so you can bet your bottom dollar I am in a thrift store somewhere. 
I really should go eat lunch with Chloe today...she is already requesting that I come every day,
I don't know about you but I can't stand the school cafeteria.
I LOVE the look on her face when I do show up for lunch and I love how happy she is that I have brought her a Happy Meal as opposed to her healthy lunch I packed for her, but man oh man...I can think of 100 things I would rather do than be in that lunchroom for 30 minutes.  Put me in the classroom any day baby...you can have that cafeteria.

While I am hopefully thrifting and not in the lunchroom at Chloe's school won't you please enjoy one of my Pinterest boards.

This is Clever and this photo, well it's just for you to enjoy.

see ya'll

Pin It!

No comments: