Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You won't believe where JaneSays is NOW

I forgot to tell you.


JaneSays & JaneSays Vintage now has a facebook fan page. So if you like...and well even if you don't go LIKE my lil' shops go like it.


Type it in the search bar just like this... JaneSays & JaneSays Vintage...I have one page for both shops. I can barely keep up with all my social sites now...I definitely didn't need 2 pages.


I don't quite know in what capacity I will use the page yet...but I think facebook likers will get information before items hit etsy...so if you are one of my vintage sheet lovers...you can see some of the goodies before they hit the store.


Of course there will be special discount codes and sales ONLY for facebook fans.


So yea...check it out.


You know you like JaneSays and her vintage sister.



post signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I cant seem to pull it up on fb. This is correct, right? JaneSays & JaneSays Vintage