Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh life can be tough
days can be hard
laced with ups and downs
sometimes
beating myself up for not spending enough time with Chloe today
sometimes
tearing myself down for blowing too much money at Target everyday
often
wondering why I can't get the second half of my hallway painted...dangit...just do it..you lazy pig

normally I would then say.....repeatedly letting myself down for drinking way to much Pepsi and eating garbage....but not anymore.....I am eating a marathon runner's diet in comparison.....and you probably are too.....thanks to this LOVELY site....I'm not beating myself up for my diet anymore.
Warning....that link is not for the weak....do let me know if you see anything you like.

have a happy day
Pin It!

3 comments:

BlackCatMima said...

Yeahhh - that site makes me want to vomit! Lol

Anonymous said...

Wish I could take you out for a starbucks and some cheesecake!

Holly said...

Those turtles are too funny!!!! That meat cake....Ewwwwwww.

You are amazing, girl. No no no negative thoughts. You are a wonderful wife and mother. Please don't be so hard on yourself. That's my friend you're talkin about. xoxo