Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bloggies

For you
some new and maybe some of these are old friends of yours
either way....blogs blogs blogs
and good ones....I LOVE finding a new blog I LOVE

Confessions of a Young Married Couple - honest....bright....and fun !!!
Pioneer Woman - This beauty has been on my blogroll forever and a day...but if by some crazy as a bedbug chance you have not been there......git....go.
Bakerella - I want to be her neighbor....truly.
Pawcurious - Animals....do I really need to say more ?
Style Me Pretty - Whether you will be a bride....have been a bride...or swear you will never be a bride again....you will appreciate soaking your girly side in these photos for a bit....eye candy indeed.
Momversation - Just a whole lotta mom stuff.
Serious Eats - Just a whole lotta food stuff.
People of Wal-Mart - jaw dropping...eye popping...the things peeps will wear in and to the Wal-Mart...you just do not see this at Target...you just don't.
Post Secret - I love the idea...sometime there are secrets I guess you just can't keep to yourself...you mail them to the post secret address on a postcard...they post them here....and it's out...you can relax.  Beware....some of these are adult in nature....just so you know...not all secrets are nice.
Joy the Baker - is it time for lunch yet......the photos...oh it all  looks so good.....I am so very hungry now.
A Beautiful Mess - oh oh OH....Elsie...creative genius.....stylish cutie-pie....it's all so....in the words of Elsie herself HOLY CUTE !!!!!

There now....get you a cup of whatever you love....coffee....tea....chocolate milk.....you have my permission to relax.....read.....click around...smile....laugh....cry.....enjoy !!!

All of the above blogs were nominated for Bloggies......click the post title and it will take you there...where there are many more you just may love.

have a happy day
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the kind words about Style Me Pretty. We work real hard to keep it fresh and inspiring!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! A few old favs there, and I added a few to my google reader!