Sunday, January 17, 2010

the light and the heavy

something light
hulu
do you know hulu?
I'm wondering because I shared hulu with a certain Lemony bloggy etsy besty computer buddy of mine
and she knew nothing of it
well if you are in the same boat as Miss Shelly of Lemon Tree
hulu rocks

When you go there you can
watch
The Facts of Life
oh my gosh...I heart me some Facts of Life
and
and
and
you can watch One Day at a Time
I love the old clothes
and the vintage decor
and it has such a catchy tune with a really good message
This is it.
This is it.
This is life, the one you get
So go and have a ball.
This is it.
This is it
Straight ahead and rest assured
You can't be sure at all.
So while you're here enjoy the view
Keep on doing what you do
So hold on tight we'll muddle through
One day at a time,
One day at a time.
So up on your feet.
Up on your feet
Somewhere there's music playing.
Don't you worry none
We'll just take it like it comes.
One day at a time, one day at a time. One day at a time, one day at a time. One day at a time, one day at a time. One day at a time, one day at a time.

get yourself on over to hulu and have some fun
watch some old shows
that take you back and give you that cozy comfy feeling....
back when perhaps life was simpler and easier

something heavy
Haiti
The LOVELY and compassionate Amy of Stinky Toes is auctioning off
this skeleton key necklace for Heartline Ministries in Haiti
You can check that out HERE
continue to pray......that is something anyone can do.
have a happy day
Pin It!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Praying...thinking..giving ...
I guess it's just the facts of life!

Thanks for this post. Sometimes it's a hard balance ~ the weight of the world and the grace of the cross!

Have an awesome day!

Just Me said...

omg, girl!

now you had to go and call me out....dang me. prolly the only one around who never heard of it.

def going to get me some hulu action, though......SOON. Soon as my head clears!