Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Must Haves

My Monday must haves Popping Patchwork Pillow
popping indeed
I know ohhhh......about 20 places I would like to pop this beauty !!

Ahhh.....little darling
I love the pieces at Humble Bea
this is my favorite right now
Keep Christmas in your Heart.....indeedI LOVE this LOVE

Sweetest little Christmas mouse ever !!!
are calling my name.....for real!!
I am developing a sort of kind of vintage
bank collection....not on purpose of course
this SHOE one with the sweet lil' bunnies would be perfect amongst my other babies.
Ha...presenting my little ice skates.....hit the ice baby.
I adore this .... my latest creation....and its a must have.....maybe for you ??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway is closer than ever.......mark your calendar !!!
have a happy day
Pin It!

1 comment:

Micayla said...

I love the eye-candy, my fave being the pillowcase.......yummo!