Monday, October 26, 2009

Disney On Ice

Its been a long time since I have
been to an ice show
Its COLD in there
I mean really cold
Are you the kind of person who can ask a stranger to take
a photo of you and your family
I'm not....so I have lots of pictures of me and Chloe and G and Chloe
I am quick to offer though to take pictures of others
so maybe they will say....can we return the favor.....Oh
really....would you ?? Thanks.
No such luck at Disney On Ice

I have always liked Disney....I mean who does not like Disney
but in the last several years
My we have become well...let's be honest....Disney fanatics.

Their ice show was phenomenal
did I think it would not be??
Fantasia....love the brooms

and the much ignored Disney villains had their own part in the show
it was the BEST !!
Much fun was had by all
especially this little one
Chloe
Do you think Disney On Ice rocked ??
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

have a happy day

Pin It!

2 comments:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Boy does this bring back memories!! When I was a little girl my parents got tickets to see Disney on Ice for my birthday. It was wonderful!! I had never seen anything like that before. It's nice to know that children (young and old) are still able to enjoy that!! Thanks for the memories. :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottag.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me so happy. I just love roaming around!! And what wonderful vintage finds!!! AMAZING!