Friday, August 21, 2009

Disney Pt. 2

Chloe LOVES when I order her to
'go stand over there
Let Momma take your picture" When I saw this destructed blue wall at Disney's Animal Kingdom
I could not resist
Chloe obliged me......oh and she was ever so happy to do so....not !!

See the smirk.....ugh...I hate makin' her happy......ugh....my crazy mom !
Waving at passers-by.....enforcing the fact that she so not into this
My favorite smile....a laughing smile.....thanks for the help daddy....oh silly daddy.
on an off note...be thinkin' of me.....we are out the door to Kindergarten Orientation....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!
have a happy day
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hoity Toity Baby said...

Your daughter is adorable! Mine are only two and they already do the same thing!

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Doesn't the time just fly by?!!? I remember my oldest son's first day of kindergarten so clearly and yesterday I took him for his road test!! They grow up in the blink of an eye!! Best wishes to all of you.

~ Wendy McDonagh-Valentine

http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/