Monday, January 26, 2009

Big Bed

This weekend we reached another milestone
Chloe got her Big girl bed
...you asked for some before photos....well...I forgot to take some Saturday
But I dug and found a couple just for you
sweet and pink

on the wall...nursery rhyme canvases that I made for her

Ah....now....bright....bold
definitely needs more pillows...
but pillows take time...have to find just the right ones
and if I am Meg....I make them....but I am not....she is GOOD !!













The tu-tu
I just could not put away the tu-tu
she is and will always be my little girl
big bed or not
have a happy day
Pin It!

11 comments:

Jules said...

I love the room. Everything about it. Colorful. Gorgeous. Inspiring. Your Chloe is one lucky girl. Nicely done.

Crystal said...

VERY cute!! :) How could a little girl not be happy there? :)

Karen~ said...

April, Chloe's room is just adorable!

Karen~

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I have the same theme in my girls room.:)

Amy Bell said...

GORGEOUS!!! i love it. wow. so beautiful...look at all the wonderful colors!!!

Just Me said...

aw, so sweet! Me and Lily wanna come and jump all over that bed and read all her books....fun, fun!

Shauna said...

what a sweet and fun room! I love all the color and whimsy!! Such a cute blog!

Holly said...

So much cuteness to see. Every little thing is precious, Miss April. Love love . What a blessed little girl Chloe is. xoxoox

Jennifer DeDonato said...

What a super amazing room. I totally love your bed cover because it is so colorful and unique. I don't have girls so no pink for me.

Jen

alyssa said...

i just came across your blog. it's very fun! i love this bedroom!!!

Spearmint Baby said...

absolutely gorgeous room! mama has great taste!