Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tails and Bugs and Corn....Oh My...

Tag Tails Zoo Chase.....These were a Together Tuesday goodie....
I forgot to share them earlier...
Cute animal tails....for chase or tag....or whatever.
Even punishment....what?? ...don't wanna clean you room?
well then....you have to wear a tail out to dinner.
only for Chloe that would not be punishment....she would be delighted to wear a tail do dinner.
This is the monkey tail.....must be an exotic monkey from deep in the rain forest....never seen a green monkey in my life.
Frog pajamas....birthday gift.

ah ha...the girl got your tail....
A zebra...a lion...and a tiger...and of course the above mentioned green monkey.
Darn things wont fit me ....I have to hold both ends and run like a goof-ball.
Needless to say....Chloe always gets my tail...since I have no hands with which to grab hers as a result of holding my own tail.

Painting and bugs go hand in hand around here.

2 of Chloe's favorite things.

These were a birthday gift.

This bug must also be from deep in the rain forest.

more victims.
We collected a bunch of rocks on a recent stroll...painting rocks is fun too.


chloe wanted to use "my" paint......I said yes
yesterday's mail....live butterflies.

this will be an adventure....we are growing our own butterflies....I will keep you posted.

yea that's Uncle Ben's rice on the bottom ....that was a freebie. Yum !!!

Mom sent fresh corn home with us yesterday...

Chloe and I shucked...
We asked the corn's residents to kindly move out.....
all done with the corn.....
and Chloe has sucked the previous residents up in the bug vacuum.
shuck-eater....crazy dog. She was goin to town on some shucks.
Yep that's her tennis ball.....she don't leave home without it.

don't forget the GIVEAWAY.....scroll down.

have a happy day
Pin It!

2 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Fun tails! And we grow butterflies every year in my 2nd grade classroom! So if you need any chrysalis advice...you know where to find me!! Oh, and I love how you and Chloe do so many fun activities together! Inspire!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Tails? WAY cute!!!!!