Sunday, July 20, 2008

ABC's

A. Attached or single? Attached at the hip no doubt for 5 years !!
B. Best friend? Well Garren that is given.


C. Cake or pie? always pie !!
D. Day of choice? Tuesday
E. Essential item? BIG Round Brush
F. Favorite color? green...grass or spinach
G. Gummy bears or worms? yuck... worms I guess.


H. Home town? Kannapolis NC.
I. Favorite indulgence? crafty goodies.
J. January or July? July....I hate being cold.
K. Kids? 1
L. Life isn’t complete without? Jesus
M. Marriage date? May 3, 2003
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother.
O. Oranges or Apples? oranges.
P. Phobias? elevators.
Q. Quotes? There's No Place Like Home.


S. Season of choice? Spring...always Spring.

T. Tag 5 people: Ashley, Michelle, and Meg...I can't count.

U. Unknown fact about me? beats me...

V. Vegetable? butterbeans

W. Worst habit? picking up and putting up....neat FREAK !!.
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.....how great is it to see ya peanut in there all swimmy swimmy.
Y. Your favorite food? Chicken fajitas and chips and salsa.


Z. Zodiac sign? Leo...and I could care less....though all of them I know are a little feisty.



Thanks for all of the birthday wishes for Chloe....we had oodles of fun and she got WAY too much.

I am packing the car for the Goodwill now.



have a happy day
Pin It!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

oh, ya.....butter beans?? what the...? LOL!