Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Together Tuesday Plus One

Back on track with Together Tuesday(TT)...everything finally seems back to normal around here. We are having a special friend over for the last half of Together Tuesday today and Chloe and I are so excited, my best friend Amy is coming for lunch.

As is standard we began TT with breakfast at Panera Bread where Chloe flirted with her favorite server....yelling and waving across the restaurant...." Heeeeeeeeey Colby".....and he smiled and waved real big.......all the while making her day !! He is a little cutie and so polite....we approve.

and you know the next stop.....Target for nothing really...no list today ....just whatever we found and could not live without. How much do you love this cheesy trophy....Chloe saw this and it was HER idea to get this for her daddy for father's day......All Time Gaming Champion....its fitting and its funny.
Moms.....this actually came from the Dollar Store...I forgot to share it yesterday...pineapple scented bubbles.....yummy !!!!! We love them !!
Towels....waiting for birdies and posies....I must get to work.
Now this may draw much protest.....G believes that sweet tea is so good because of the stained grimy ole' nasty tea pitcher that you use over and over....well I for one am tired of looking at that nasty ole' thing.....so I bought this fancy new girly one......we shall see.

Patiently awaiting this movie...hurry up June 27...Wall-e. We bought every book we could find today and yes by now the sticker book is completed...Sheeesh !!
Have not bought one of these in ....oh....8 years...it was about time. When G was little he called this a director's chair.....I can kinda see it. Silly boy !!
this is only special because of the deal....reduced to 3.13 and I had a 1.50 off coupon....almost free soap....and the dollar and some I saved will purchase enough gas to get me out of my driveway.
So...when Amy arrived she was bearing gifts....handmade gifts....what could be better....look at these...she painted them. and then had them framed. I could not love them more.
We took her to Pizza Hut for lunch, Chloe's choice and followed that with some girl talk and a little playtime. We love Amy to death....thanks for the paintings my friend.
this one is mine.
this is Chloe's.
ok....what is wrong with this picture.....?
yea...that is my hummingbird feeder....but those are not hummingbirds.
house wrens....full grown house wrens...just a goin' to town ....for the syrupy concoction....for bugs.....which ever........strange indeed.
have a happy day
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh...I love the creative mind of a child seeing a "directors chair" in an eyelash curler!!!! That just makes me go WOW..can you tell I teach children?
Love your post and cant wait to see your towels...sooooooo HURRY!

Anonymous said...

isn't it funny how you can go to target and not need a thing! but, always end up spending at LEAST $40?? thats how it works for me. LOL at the directors chair--pretty creative thinking, i love it!

Jess said...

Good morning, I've had a few technical difficulties with Blogger, but I wanted to pass on that I'm giving away a free subscription to Life: Beautiful magazine at our family's site.

You have a lovely blog. Blessings to you!