Friday, June 27, 2008

A Big Wheel It Has To Be

Do you remember this lovely.....did you have one?
Oh...I loved my Big Wheel...see the little holes in the red base...that allow you to move the seat up or back?
I would squirt water in there with the nozzle that was my fuel man.....it allowed me to go Super Fast !!!

I am seriously considering getting Chloe one of these for her birthday....which is very soon.
She has pretty much no interest in a bike, but
we were at Toys R Us on Tuesday and she made laps on this baby.
I knew it was the one when she pulled up beside a little boy who was there trying out a bike and said
"Hey...you wanna race?"
he did not respond he just stared in horror.....
She looked at me and said " I guess he dont wanna race momma" and left him in her dust tires spinning and all.....You Go Baby !!!

Do you have Big Wheel memories.....?
Oh crap...am I dating myself again?

have a happy day
Pin It!

5 comments:

Amy Bell said...

oh...she will love it. the boys go crazy on there big wheels...luke has a harley one he calls his "harwey"...i love it.

the little girl across the street has one...it is too cute!

when is miss c's birthday?

Crystal said...

Love it! Chloe is the coolest kid! :)

Tabitha said...

heehee. Many fond Big Wheel memories!! My brother and I raced around on these for a long time. I didn't know they still made them!! They seem safer somehow, being all plastic and low to the ground. I getta get my little guy one!! Found you through Lemon Tree Studio--made a purchase in your Etsy shop--LOVE your stuff!! :)

Trish said...

Oh I love Big wheels, I had a pink and purple one, it was the best. I had to laugh out loud when you said you filled up the holes with water, so cute!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh man! I still remember the sound of the big wheels! I bet I could spot one outside just by hearing it! God memories! Chloe will love that!!