Thursday, May 8, 2008

Something Sweet, Pretty, Good, Funny and Crazy.

First Something Sweet....I forgot to share this yesterday...Chloe made this for daddy at school...so sweet. Something Pretty....some of my favorite nooks and crannies of my mom's wonderful yard.
a terrace ...great for animal adventures....just ask Chloe.
Sweet birdies....I gave her these years ago....a wonderful antique mall find.
Just a spot I love.
Need I say more......
Something Good....a package from the lovely Shelly at Lemon Tree Studio.
have you ever seen a prettier package.....you people do this to torture me...you know it is very hard for me to open a pretty package.
check it....even the back is scrumptious.
Lemon Dream Bars....that may be on my weekend to do list.
What a trade.....it was definitely a blast......we must do this again....look at all of the fabulous goodies......everything is just stunning....and so big...really each item is super large.....I just love it all. Give yourself a treat and visit Lemon Tree Studio soon.

Something Funny
ok...so today I told you I went to Chloe's school for muffins for mom...well just like for the dads ..the kids did a little book...of their favorite things that mom prepares for them to eat...so Chloe said
My mom's favorite thing to make is pizza....she doesn't cook it....she just cuts it up and puts it on my plate...then when I eat that one she gives me another.....
good grief Chloe....you know I cook you little weiner.....and so what if PaPa John's is on speed dial...and if the delivery guy knows me by name....so what ?!?!!?

Something Crazy...
OCD flare-ups....when you are lying in bed...and you feel a hang nail on a toe...or a jagged toenail....can you just stay in bed and go on to sleep....well not me...no matter what time...no matter how comfy I am....I get up...and find that joker and clip and file until I can rest.

ok...so if you dont do that maybe you do this....when you hear an ambulance or fire truck..and you know someone you love has just left in their car....do you call them to make sure they are ok? I do.....

have a happy day
Pin It!

9 comments:

lily eden said...

Mmm, I LOVE gerber daisies...yummy! I can never keep them alive. They bloom for like 3 days and die.
Glad you like your trade--BEWARE of those bars...scrumptious!!
You think your OCD toenail thing is bad? Well.....it is! LOL, I couldn't think of anything to top it! Other than maybe the fact...I wipe down every shopping cart handle with antibacterial wipes (among other things)...

Amy Bell said...

Oh..guess where we ate tonight? Pizza Hut with a coupon. We must have similar cooking styles! :) The boys were so excited....I love the story. Our preschool mom's program is next weekend..better pack the tissues...i'll need them....

The Gerster Family said...

Those Gerber daises are so delightful. I can't wait to see the flowers here in full bloom.

Crystal said...

I do the antibacterial wipes thing too...always gets me weird looks. :)

I would also have to address the hangnail as well...who can sleep with that on your mind?

Your moms house looks fun! Is that where you grew up?

Allikaye's Mama said...

Have I mentioned that I think you are a great photographer???

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

jagged nail... no way... i'm with you... i'm up in a dash! this is gross BUT my feet get so dry that the cracks catch! YUCK! TMI! :)

that package... it kills me too... too pretty to open! inside was pretty too though!

Jules said...

I love the random animals strewn about in their habitat! How about when your adorable, dramatic daughter has weird OCD? She wakes up screaming bloody murder if the dimmer slider on her light switch isn't all the way down. Really? That is what is ending your world?

mommyholly said...

Hahahaha I am cracking up over the pizza story!!! :) How sweet haha!

Holly said...

Hello little Chloe's sweet footprint. What an adorable treasure! Thanks for the fabulous blog. I read it daily. =-)