Monday, April 21, 2008

Super Duper Long Post

Some weekends I just can't make myself blog...the idea of sitting down at the computer that long just does not excite me....but I am here today with lots to show and tell.
Thanks for all of the great comments to the smells post....I am glad so many of you enjoyed it...I wonder what smells our children will recall whey they are all grown up?? Point out smells to your kiddies so they will make a mental note and can have as much fun remembering as we have.

Alrighty then....on with the post.... here is a new goodie that will be debuting at JaneSays this week.....super easy and fun to make.

looky looky...handmade and hand painted buttons....if you SCRAPBOOK...you must have some....they will be skipping into the shop this week...in sets of 10.
Fabulous paper beads.....so many ideas come to mind....fresh and fun colors.....

oodles and oodles of embellishments....if you purchase some send me a pic of your creations...I would love to add them to the blog.

This is Chloe's breakfast line-up each morning when we get to Nana's house....the healthier cereals go on the bottom in the greatest amounts....then the sugary junk ones go on the top...more like a sprinkle.....she loves them all together...she can not be my child...I keep my cereals separate....well no let's be perfectly honest...I don't mind a bit when my green beans and corn get over in my mashed potatoes....so I guess she kinda gets it honest. Yummmm

My mother and I took Chloe to Memorial Gardens last week....we got so many beautiful shots of her...she was super behaved and had a blast being the star of the show..... I could not choose my favorite photo of these juicy red tulips....so you get them both.

Beautiful.....

you are all welcome to look...but this pic is for Ms. Ashley....here are the papers I chose for your blossoms....let me know if there are any you don't like...and if you want more of any color....

Pen madness.....do you have too many pens....and I even make it a rule not to keep advertisement pens...only office supply store type purchased pens...and still so many...I think they have pen relations in there...because dang.....and yes they are all blue...cause you know how I feel about black ink.

don't have a tablet like this....you need one..makes grocery lists so very easy...mine came from anthropologie....I assume they still have them.

this cute and useful magazine began coming in the mail today....don't know why or how...but I like it...and if you sent it to me...thanks !!

Weekend purchases...you know I like to show ya what I have bought...

felt goodness....I love felt embellishments right now...

cute....cute....cute

oh what to do with this??

fun fabric covered brads...

flowers with matching brads...I love the polka dotted ones...

So for you Office lovers...I began watching it this time around....I love that show....I can't believe I have not been watching all along....

Watched my first Lifetime Movie last night...never been Lifetime movie kind of girl...now I love me some ABC Family movies...anyway..it was called Gossip....loved it !! I think I am hooked....I am growing up...its official.

have a happy day
Pin It!

2 comments:

Amy Bell said...

I watched a Hallmark movie, too last night..I feel asleep b/c I was so tired, but I liked it! Wish I had TIVO upstairs to see the rest! So glad you posted today...miss hearing about ya! :) Those buttons...oh my. And, the paper beads...love them. So many pretties! Oh lala!
So creative!
:D

Allikaye's Mama said...

I've missed you since last Thursday!! I love the colors picked out for me!! I am so excited to see your creations! Do you think you could throw in a little purple?? Oh, yaya!
Did you see I ordered more from your shop the other day? Also, I love the tulip picture - it made me feel warm and springy!One more thing...that is hilarious that Chloe mixes her cereal! I've never heard that - but it actually sounds kinda good to me!! :0)