Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Life's Soundtrack...

OK...so this took a little while..now which of you will be the next lucky one to complete this fun little task....I'm off to tag...I may be back later to babble on and on...or I may just catch ya'll later.

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?

Here’s how it works:
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that’s playing
5. new question — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

opening credits: "Borderline" -Madonna
waking up: "Today" -Smashing Pumpkins
first day at school: "Cannonball" -The Breeders
falling in love: "Sabotage -Beastie Boys
breaking up: "My Prerogative" -Bobby Brown
prom: " 74' 75' -The Connells
life’s okay: "My Stupid Mouth" -John Mayer
mental breakdown: "Hazy Shade of Winter" -The Bangles
driving: "Round Here" -Counting Crows
flashback: "Push-It" -Salt'N' Pepa
getting back together: "I'd Die Without You" -PM Dawn
wedding: "1999" -Prince
birth of child: "Love is a Battlefield" -Pat Benatar
battle: "Steal My Kisses" -Ben Harper
death scene: "Yellow Brick Road" -Elton John
end credits: "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight" -Cutting Crew

have a happy day
Pin It!

No comments: